1. your knowledge
2. your ability to think critically
3. your skill at crafting a convincing viewpoint
4. your willingness to share and add value
Here’s a step by step to launch this activity:
1. Subscribe to a few blogs written by reputable leaders and thinkers in your field and read them on a regular basis.
2. Keep in mind what you are working on or content that you have recently wrote that can be used to craft a blog comment.
3. Commit to posting a comment as least once / week or more if you read something you can add valuable insight to.
To manage and control comments under your name, think about using a blog commenting system. I use Disgus Profile. It’s worth doing because it allows you to authenticate yourself when commenting thereby enabling you to ‘lay claim’ to anything you took the time to write. You can also manage comments (search, edit, delete etc) at any time.